- – Micro printing down to 0.7 mm
- – Precise coding of the smallest products
- – Printing characters, numbers and barcodes in the smallest areas
A company has to ensure that all of its products are correctly marked to guarantee seamless tracking and to meet applicable legal requirements. However, this poses an enormous challenge for manufacturers that use a conventional inkjet coder when dealing with tiny products such as injectors, relays and wires. For technical reasons, these devices, which have an average nozzle size of 60 μm or 70 μm, cannot accurately print any text that is shorter than 1 cm.
Paul LEIBINGER noticed this problem and offers the JET3up MI inkjet coder as the solution. With a nozzle size of 35 μm or 40 μm, this printer is specially designed for coding especially small, thin lettering. The LEIBINGER JET3up MI is also perfect for applications that require printing a large amount of different information in a tiny space. The small, intricate labels created by the JET3up MI guarantee that the text is of a high quality and easy-to-read, even if the font height is short.
Precise micro printing down to 0.7 mm
The LEIBINGER JET3up MI inkjet coder can print fonts, consecutive numbers, graphics and logos on products in small sizes and with high precision that still remain perfectly legible. The extra-small nozzles (35 µm or 40 µm) make it possible to print up to 5 lines at a font height of just 0.7 mm.
Masters even the smallest print areas
Micro printing is very useful when only a small print area is available on the product or when the marking is to be applied very discreetly. The JET3up MI inkjet coder allows even small products to be marked precisely at the right place—even if the print area is as small as a matchstick.
Minimal ink consumption
The JET3up MI’s small nozzle with 35 µm or 40 µm enables the generation of very small ink drops. This means less ink is required for marking, meaning ink consumption is very low as a result. The result: Maximum efficiency for product marking.
Fast-drying MEK ink
Ink color: Black
JET3up MI optionally with IP65 protection class
The JET3up MI is also available in IP65 protection class protecting against jets of water. The dustproof and waterproof solution with the small nozzle for micro printing is a combination of the LEIBINGER JET3up MI and JET3up PROprinters.
Options for the LEIBINGER JET3up MI
- – Nozzle size: 35 µm or 40 µm
- – 3 m and 6 m umbilical
- – Umbilical, outlet: Straight, 45° or 90° angle
- – EcoSolv, solvent recycling system
- – Head pressurization: Internal or external
- – Electronic fan cabinet for extremely warm environments
- – Additional interfaces for activating additional printers
- – Precision print head
- – Special print head with side umbilical outlet
The advantages of the JET3up series at a glance
- – The automated “Sealtronic“ nozzle seal ensures that ink does not dry out, even during lengthy breaks in production
- – Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation
- – Interfaces such as Ethernet and I/O signals make integration into a production machine easy
- – Height of the fonts: 5-32 drops
- – Up to 5-line texts can be printed
- – Over 800 user-friendly functions
- – Non-contact marking at up to 10 m/s
- – 2-year warranty
- – All software updates included
- – Fair, transparent maintenance
- – Easy integration thanks to a wide variety of interfaces