Suitable for every budget, also for small production quantities.
- – Print up to two lines with high precision in different fonts and languages
- – Ink doesn’t dry out thanks to the SEALTRONIC automatic nozzle sealing system
- – Easy to use and low operating costs
JET One labels plastic, glass, wood, metal, ceramic, technical composites, cardboard and paper, without contact, and with fixed and variable data: such as use-by dates, LOT/batch numbers, barcodes, 2D codes or even graphics. From every position and in every direction. Forward, backward, mirrored or rotated. Even different product surfaces – whether convex, concave, rough, smooth, flat or relief-molded – pose no challenge at all for the JET One. It uses a specially developed black ink that dries in less than a second.
Automated „Sealtronic”nozzle seal
Equipped with the automatic SEALTRONIC nozzle sealing system, the JET One is ready to print in just a few seconds and always begins with a clean print image. This unique technology worldwide ensures 100% protection against ink drying out – even after prolonged downtime. Time-consuming and labor-intensive rinsing cycles and daily servicing are eliminated. And printer-related production losses are a thing of the past.
Low operating costs
The completely self-sufficient hydraulic concept requires no external compressed air. It intentionally dispenses with maintenance-intensive, continuously running gear pumps, is only triggered at intervals of approx. 10 seconds for one stroke and works completely thermo-decoupled from the electronics unit. This lowers both energy costs and solvent consumption. An automatic drop and tear control also saves ink. And if something needs to be serviced after 6,000 operating hours as a rule, only small wear parts need replacing rather than expensive complete assemblies.
Easy integration into your production
The large variety of interfaces allows you to integrate the JET One at any desired integration level – from simple data connection to complete full integration. And the compact print head with stainless steel housing also adapts seamlessly to your system – in any installation position, even for overhead applications.
The advantages of the JetOne at a glance
- – Prints up to two lines in a 5×5 to 16×10 matrix
- – Prevents the ink from drying out thanks to the automatic SEALTRONIC nozzle sealing system
- – Starts in seconds with just the push of a button
- – Windows-based operating system
- – Color TFT touch display with large controls and different menu languages
- – Many handy tools, such as JOB editor and graphics editor
- – Comprehensive diagnosis package and status display with plain text output and help function